- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
Latest Calais Campbell Items
Defensive ends Calais Campbell of Arizona and Chris Clemons of Seattle were active for Thursday night's game.
New York Jets backup quarterback Tim Tebow was not active for the team's game against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday because of a rib injury.
Look at what Eli Manning did. And Patrick Peterson. Eddie Royal and Willis McGahee, too.
The NFC East seems to always have its way with the NFC West.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 22-21 win over the Arizona Cardinals.
Take any one of an assortment of mistakes out of Arizona's one-point loss at Washington _ a penalty here, a turnover there _ and the Cardinals would be the only 2-0 team in the NFC West.
When hulking Arizona Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell swatted Graham Gano's 30-yard field goal attempt in the closing seconds of the first half, the Washington Redskins kicker could have sulked into the locker room with his confidence derailed. Instead, he used that jarring moment to help his team stay undefeated.
The brothers of Arizona defensive end Calais Campbell and quarterback John Skelton are among the 21 undrafted rookie free agents who have agreed to contract terms with the Cardinals.
The Oakland Raiders keep trying to climb from ineptitude to respectability. The Arizona Cardinals have shown it can be done.