- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Caleb Campbell
The Detroit Lions have put cornerback Brandon McDonald on season-ending injured reserve and activated linebacker Caleb Campbell for Sunday's game at Tampa.
The Detroit Lions have put offensive tackle Gosder Cherilus and cornerback Brandon McDonald on season-ending injured reserve and activated linebacker Caleb Campbell for Sunday's game at Tampa Bay.
Detroit Lions linebacker Caleb Campbell was singing the national anthem in a football uniform a couple weeks ago for the first time since he suited up Dec. 1, 2007, in the Army-Navy game.
"I got emotional," Campbell said. "I started thinking about all of my classmates protecting our country while I get to represent them in the NFL."
Campbell said he wept at the news.