- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead after driver hits them at Texas festival
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Caleb Terbush
No. 3 Florida lived up to its surprising BCS ranking by thrashing a South Carolina team that appeared to be a contender in the SEC.
Purdue football coach Danny Hope says he had no issue with a critical tweet from quarterback Robert Marve.
Wisconsin is well aware of what happened last year when Ohio State traveled to Purdue for what was supposed to be an easy win.
Purdue coach Danny Hope's joke that he was scouring campus looking for a quarterback was almost believable.
Rob Henry is about as prepared as a redshirt freshman quarterback can be for a Big Ten game as a first-time starter.
"Robert's already played in some big games," he said. "He has more experience than any of our guys."