- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Caleb
This had all the trappings of "Bubba" golf.
Bubba Watson wasn't about to let another chance get away.
Bubba Watson lost track of time. He didn't realize it had been nearly two years and 41 tournaments since his last victory.
The video on the big screen choked up snowmobiler Colten Moore. So, too, did his father's speech and the row of riders revving their engines.
Snowmobiler Colten Moore reached toward the sky and stuck three fingers into the air on one hand and his index finger up on the other.
Behind the controversial Texas abortion statute passed last week is a scientific dispute about the development of the human fetus, as some argue that the fetus perceives pain as early as 20 weeks, while others choose a much later point.
Watson birdied the first three holes, parred the rest of the holes on the front and reached even par for the tournament with a birdie on No. 10. But things began to fall apart at Amen Corner.
The defending Masters Tournament champion caused a roar to echo through the pines when he aced No. 16, the 170-yard par-3. Once Watson left the tee box, he dished out several high-fives.
At 14, Tiger Woods was running cross-country and trying to stay on top of his homework. Adam Scott was psyched to finish second against a bunch of 17-year-olds. Rory McIlroy had thoughts of playing in the Masters, but it was the European Young Masters.
Every once in awhile, professional and parental achievements become inextricably linked.That happened last April when Bubba Watson won the Masters Tournament just 13 days after he and his wife, Angie, had adopted their 1-month-old son, Caleb.
The Kings of Leon family has just gotten bigger.
Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill and model Martha Patterson have tied the knot.
Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill and model Martha Patterson are married.
Bubba Watson has been texting Olympic swimming champ Michael Phelps and joking with Mets ace Johan Santana. Now, the Masters champion says it's time for more winning golf at the PGA Championship.
"Somehow it all worked out and now we're parents," he said Tuesday.
"You know, if I never play golf again, I can still be a great dad," he said. "So that's the key and that's where my life stands. Golf is there, but I'm not going to pout when I go home."