- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Calgary Flames
The Calgary Flames are a professional hockey team based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. They are members of the Northwest Division of the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). The club is the third major-professional ice hockey team to represent the city of Calgary, following the Calgary Tigers (1921–27) and Calgary Cowboys (1975–77). The Flames are one of two NHL franchises in Alberta, the other being the Edmonton Oilers. The cities' proximity has led to a famous rivalry, known as the Battle of Alberta. Games between the teams are often heated events. - Source: Wikipedia
The American Hockey League's Board of Governors has approved the relocation of the Calgary Flames' AHL affiliate from Abbotsford, British Columbia, to Glens Falls in upstate New York.
Brad Treliving helped Don Maloney guide the Phoenix Coyotes through a difficult four-year span without an owner.
A miserable season for the Vancouver Canucks ended with a scary incident.
Considering that Winnipeg Jets goalie Michael Hutchinson spent most of this season in the ECHL and AHL, he sure looked like an NHL player against the host Calgary Flames.
Boston College forward Johnny Gaudreau won the Hobey Baker Award on Friday night as the top Division I college hockey player, and signed with the Calgary Flames.
Sean Monahan joined some pretty exclusive company on Wednesday night.
For seven years, Miikka Kiprusoff was a constant in net for the Calgary Flames. Karri Ramo might be the next in line.
Mike Cammalleri seems to be in the middle of most of the Calgary Flames' victories lately.
After five years Karri Ramo expected his return to Tampa to feel different, but the Calgary Flames' goalie said it felt like a normal game.
After beating the Calgary Flames 3-2 on Tuesday night, the mood for the Toronto Maple Leafs was much more relief than happiness.
Mike Cammalleri has had a knack for scoring game-winning goals for the Calgary Flames.
Embarrassed by the Calgary Flames two weeks ago, the Anaheim Ducks returned to the scene of that ugly loss and picked up an important victory.
Despite it occurring in a loss, the San Jose Sharks were still happy to clinch a playoff spot on Monday night.
The Calgary Flames were still bitter from a one-goal loss to the Nashville Predators on Friday night.
The Nashville Predators and Calgary Flames provided an unexpected offensive showcase on Friday night.