- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
Latest Calif. Headquarters Items
Facebook has redesigned the main attraction of its social network to address complaints that its website has turned into a jumble of monotonous musings and random photos.
Facebook is trying to breathe new life into its social network with a redesign of its News Feed.
Hewlett-Packard is selling its webOS software to South Korean electronics company LG Electronics, securing a new home for a technological orphan.
Business software maker Oracle is finally adapting to a shift in computing that is threatening to turn the company into relic.
Google CEO Larry Page spent nearly an hour in a federal courtroom Wednesday deflecting questions about his role in a copyright dispute over some of the technology in his company's Android software for smartphones.
Apple is inviting journalists to its Cupertino, Calif. headquarters next week for an iPhone-related event on Oct. 4.
The first Facebook employees are just getting settled at the company's new Menlo Park, Calif. headquarters, but the online social network is already talking about expanding.
Google Inc. will hold its first shareholders meeting since co-founder Larry Page took over as the Internet search leader's CEO.
Investors are clamoring to connect with the online networking service LinkedIn Corp. in the latest sign of the fervor for Internet companies that specialize in bringing together people with common interests.