- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest California Court Items
Randy Quaid said if it weren't for Canada's refugee system, he and his wife would be dead.
Randy Quaid said Tuesday if it weren't for Canada's refugee system, he and his wife would be dead.
Michael Douglas' ex-wife has lost a bid to cash in on his earnings from his recent "Wall Street" follow-up, with a judge saying her case is too much of a Hollywood divorce to set a sequel in a New York court.
Randy Quaid and his wife remain fugitives from a California court after the couple failed to appear Tuesday for their arraignment on felony vandalism charges for the fourth time.
Attorneys for Toyota Motor Corp. and people suing the Japanese automaker over sudden acceleration problems urged a federal panel Thursday to consolidate more than 200 lawsuits before a single judge, with Los Angeles federal court emerging as the favored venue.