- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
California High-Speed Rail Authority
Latest California High-Speed Rail Authority Items
In a story May 20 about California's high-speed rail project, The Associated Press, relying on information provided by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, reported erroneously that a court case in Kings County is related to the state's effort to acquire land through eminent domain. Rather, the lawsuit filed by the rail authority seeks access to properties along the proposed route in Kings County for testing.
A state board says the agency overseeing California's high-speed rail project can acquire four parcels in Fresno County through eminent domain if necessary.
The California High-Speed Rail Authority lowered its estimated future revenue based on new ridership projections in a report released Friday that also slightly lowered the project's $68 billion price tag.