- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest California Speedway Items
The Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway will be run in April next year after nearly a decade of racing on Mother's Day weekend.
Honda Performance Development has added two-time champion Gil de Ferran as a technical consultant and adviser.
Fortunes turn fast in racing. Roger Penske knows that well.
In quiet moments _ and there aren't many in the world of auto racing _ Michael Printup often marvels at this juncture of his professional life: a Seneca Indian overseeing a historic race track by the shores of Seneca Lake.