- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
California State University, Long Beach
Latest California State University, Long Beach Items
An educational psychologist who has been a dean at the University of California, Santa Barbara has become the first woman to be appointed as president of California State University, Long Beach.
Danny Espinosa was a shortstop. He was a shortstop when the Nationals drafted him out of Long Beach State University in 2008 and he was a shortstop in 317 of the 324 games he played in the minor leagues. But one day last year at Triple-A Syracuse, Espinosa showed up to see his name in the lineup at second base.