- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
California State University
Latest California State University Items
California State University officials in Los Angeles say a 19-year-old student who was reported missing by her family on Thursday has been found safe and there are no signs of foul play.
Hosts who charge admission to parties may be held legally responsible if a drunken underage guest is hurt or injures someone else, California's high court has ruled.
As tuition costs rose over the last six years, a record number of California college students applied for financial aid, according to federal data reported by a newspaper.
California's highest court is considering a case that could crack a legal shield that has long protected party hosts in the state from most alcohol-related lawsuits, a newspaper reported Monday.
More than 1,000 employees at a Northern California state university have not received their federal tax forms from the state, even though the law requires that they be mailed by the end of January.
A West Coast university administrator has been named president of Hiram College in northeast Ohio.
Authorities say a driver was killed when his car hit a curb, went airborne and slammed into a house in the exclusive Coto de Caza area familiar to reality TV show viewers as the home of "The Real Housewives of Orange County."
California State University's chancellor announced a $50 million plan to increase graduation rates by hiring more advisers and tenure-track faculty and boosting the number of online courses.