- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
California'S Department Of Motor Vehicles
Latest California'S Department Of Motor Vehicles Items
Google Inc. is pushing hard to bring cars driven by computers - not people - to market. To do so, the Silicon Valley giant persuaded states including California to pass laws explicitly legalizing the still-emerging technology. After all, a basic premise of driving is that a person controls the vehicle.
California on Friday proposed requiring immigrants in the country illegally to present foreign government-issued identification to obtain a driver's license or go through an interview process using other documents to prove their identity.
Sooner or later, consumers will be able to buy cars that rely on computers - not the owner - to do the driving.