- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Calvin Edward Ripken Jr.
Latest Calvin Edward Ripken Jr. Items
During much of the 20th century, The Sporting News called itself the "Bible of Baseball" with good reason. Based in St. Louis and issued weekly, the venerable publication was the only place where fans could get stories and stats on all major and minor league teams ad infinitum.