- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Calvin Johnson Items
The Detroit Lions have the potential to put up a lot of points with Calvin Johnson catching passes from Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush helping them move the ball on the ground and through the air.
Earlier this week, rookie tight end Eric Ebron had a chance to work with a few of Detroit's veterans.
Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson recently had surgeries on his right knee and a finger.
Tucker made six field goals, including a franchise-record 61-yarder with 38 seconds left that lifted Baltimore to an 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions in a Monday night matchup with major postseason implications.
Calvin Johnson gives friends in the NFL and other players he admires the shirt off his back _ literally.
"He's pretty old, so I don't know how physical he'll be," Elam said of the 28-year-old Lions receiver. "He's a big guy, but he's older. I guess when they get older they're not going to be as physical, you know what I'm saying? We're going to have to be physical, make him uncomfortable."
Peyton Manning's 403-yard performance Sunday at Kansas City officially made this season the biggest one ever for quarterbacks.
The Packers have a five-game winless streak for the first time since 2008, showing how valuable Aaron Rodgers is for the franchise. Rodgers has missed four-plus games since fracturing his left collarbone.
Calvin Johnson doesn't spend much time trying to call attention to himself.