- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Calvin Johnson Items
Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson recently had surgeries on his right knee and a finger.
Tucker made six field goals, including a franchise-record 61-yarder with 38 seconds left that lifted Baltimore to an 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions in a Monday night matchup with major postseason implications.
Calvin Johnson gives friends in the NFL and other players he admires the shirt off his back _ literally.
"He's pretty old, so I don't know how physical he'll be," Elam said of the 28-year-old Lions receiver. "He's a big guy, but he's older. I guess when they get older they're not going to be as physical, you know what I'm saying? We're going to have to be physical, make him uncomfortable."
Peyton Manning's 403-yard performance Sunday at Kansas City officially made this season the biggest one ever for quarterbacks.
The Packers have a five-game winless streak for the first time since 2008, showing how valuable Aaron Rodgers is for the franchise. Rodgers has missed four-plus games since fracturing his left collarbone.
Calvin Johnson doesn't spend much time trying to call attention to himself.
For all the divas among NFL receivers, and there are plenty of them, there are just as many difference makers.
Stafford's 1-yard lunge over a pile of linemen with 12 seconds left and Calvin Johnson's 329 yards receiving lifted the Detroit Lions to a 31-30 comeback win over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.