- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
Latest Calvin Johnson Items
The cornerback, who had one of the best seasons of his 10-year career in 2013, is close to returning to the Redskins on a multi-year contract, a person involved in the process said Tuesday afternoon.
In many ways, it's a fantasy league like any other, with players obsessing over mounds of data and minutia, teams sporting a variety of colorful names like "RISK It for the Biscuit" and projections that are bound to be way off.
Deion Sanders is giving Jerry Rice one concession as Pro Bowl week begins: The record-setting wide receiver will call the coin toss Tuesday that starts the process of picking teams.
Jim Caldwell's body of work put him in a position to get another chance to be an NFL coach.
Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson recently had surgeries on his right knee and a finger.
The Associated Press will hand out its NFL honors such as MVP, Coach of the Year and Comeback Player in a nationally televised show the night before the Super Bowl.
Jamaal Charles didn't even need a 51-point fantasy game, but it helps _ the Kansas City running back is clearly fantasy football's 2013 MVP.
Tucker made six field goals, including a franchise-record 61-yarder with 38 seconds left that lifted Baltimore to an 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions in a Monday night matchup with major postseason implications.
Calvin Johnson gives friends in the NFL and other players he admires the shirt off his back _ literally.