- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Calvin Johnson Items
The Detroit Lions hardly looked like a playoff neophyte.
Brilliant newcomers and seasoned stars. A winning blend for any team, including The Associated Press 2011 NFL All-Pro Team.
Lions receiver Calvin Johnson and Vikings defensive end Jared Allen were the leading vote getters for The Associated Press 2011 NFL All-Pro Team, each falling one vote short of being unanimous choices.
Calvin Johnson took one look at the voting and smiled broadly.
Detroit Lions star receiver Calvin Johnson joined his teammates on the field Thursday for the first time this week ahead of Saturday night's playoff game at New Orleans.
In the pass-happy NFL of 2011, it's a shame Megatron won't be visiting Revis Island.
Their work is only half completed, yet they deserve front-runner status for this season's NFL awards. And yes, we know how everything can change in the next eight weeks.
They come in all shapes and sizes, those dynamic NFL players who can alter the course of a game with a single play.
Tom Brady threw for 423 yards six days after setting a single-game team record of 517, leading the New England Patriots over the San Diego Chargers 35-21 on Sunday.