- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Calvin Pace
The New York Jets have re-signed veteran linebacker Calvin Pace to a two-year deal, bringing back one of their sacks leaders from last season.
Darrelle Revis and Calvin Pace are coming along for the ride.
Darrelle Revis is riding a stationary bike during the New York Jets' practice while recovering from a strained left hamstring, and his availability for the team's game at Buffalo remains questionable.
Jets outside linebacker Calvin Pace will miss a few weeks with a broken right foot, meaning New York's top pass rusher could be sidelined for at least the first game of the regular season.
"This game is really going to come down to the front four," said linebacker Calvin Pace, second on the team with 5 1/2 sacks. "I know we've taken some criticism in not necessarily getting the sack numbers that probably we should have, but we'll have to step our game up with the front four. And, it's not just blitzing as much, but rushing four guys and trying to get to Peyton."
he acknowledged that for a pure pass rusher, it helps to be on the field as much as possible.