- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Calvin Thompson
The 2012-13 NCAA basketball season begins Friday, Nov. 9, and The Washington Times has all you want to know about the local teams. Check out our preview content below.
Calvin Thompson thought he was fully recovered last year from ACL surgery that cost him nearly all of the 2010-11 season.
For Howard's basketball team, this year is all about rejuvenation.
"I realized talking to people that rest is real important so I would go hard for a good three or four days and then take two days off and then for three or four days after that," Thompson said. "My body feels great right now. Actually, it feels wonderful. The best I have ever felt."
"I don't want to blame it on the injury," Thompson said before grinning mischievously.