- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Calvin Thompson
The 2012-13 NCAA basketball season begins Friday, Nov. 9, and The Washington Times has all you want to know about the local teams. Check out our preview content below.
Calvin Thompson thought he was fully recovered last year from ACL surgery that cost him nearly all of the 2010-11 season.
For Howard's basketball team, this year is all about rejuvenation.
"I realized talking to people that rest is real important so I would go hard for a good three or four days and then take two days off and then for three or four days after that," Thompson said. "My body feels great right now. Actually, it feels wonderful. The best I have ever felt."
"I don't want to blame it on the injury," Thompson said before grinning mischievously.