- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Latest Cam Newton Items
The father of Auburn quarterback Cam Newton says he will not attend the Heisman Trophy award ceremony because his presence might "rob Cam and the event of a sacred moment."
Heisman Trophy favorite Cam Newton said Thursday that he "did no wrong" during the recruiting process that led to him signing with Auburn.
Auburn wasn't even looking for a quarterback when the Tigers happened upon Cam Newton at a little junior college in Texas.
All the hype this season for No. 1 Auburn has been about quarterback Cam Newton.
While Cam Newton is crisscrossing the country picking up postseason awards, representatives of the Mississippi secretary of state's office are heading to Illinois to interview the man at the center of the infamous pay-for-play scandal involving the quarterback.
Standing shoeless in a hallway while all around his Oregon teammates celebrated clinching their trip to the national championship, running back LaMichael James was asked for the umpteenth time how he felt about all the individual accolades coming his way.
The NCAA's enforcement chief says punishing athletes for violations they didn't even know about would be a major shift in philosophy for the organization.
Auburn quarterback Cam Newton and Oregon running back LaMichael James, two of the nation's most dynamic players, will meet in the national championship game next month.
Auburn quarterback Cam Newton and Oregon running back LaMichael James will meet up in New York before heading to Arizona for next month's national championship game.