- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Cam Ward
Executions are at a standstill in Alabama because of a shortage of a drug needed for lethal injections, but Gov. Robert Bentley said Monday he is against switching back to the electric chair when the state resumes putting inmates to death.
It wasn't immediately clear that the execution had gone wrong.
The Carolina Hurricanes have entered perhaps their most uncertain offseason since they moved to North Carolina.
On the campus of Samford University, seven Republican hopefuls took the stage at a candidate forum to explain why voters should send them to the U.S. Congress.
The Detroit Red Wings couldn't keep every long streak going.
The New York Rangers' first game after they secured a playoff berth went a lot smoother than the two before they got in.
The Alabama Legislature is tightening regulations for girls under 18 seeking abortions, but a bill that would ban most abortions in the state appears dead.
A week ago it was unthinkable that the Ottawa Senators could get back into contention in the crowded Eastern Conference playoff race.
Cam Ward grinned as he described how he felt like a kid making some key saves in the Carolina Hurricanes' 3-2 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday night.
Boston winger Milan Lucic didn't hide the thoughts many of his teammates may have had in the Bruins' locker room following a fairly easy win over Carolina.
Even as Buffalo goalie Michal Neuvirth made save after save Thursday night, the Carolina Hurricanes did not get frustrated.
The Carolina Hurricanes haven't had much to celebrate lately. Against the New York Rangers, it's been years.
A bill passed by the Alabama Senate on Thursday would restore the public's ability to sue because of closed meetings, the sponsor said.
A bill to strengthen Alabama's Open Meetings Act passed its first test in the Legislature on Wednesday.
The Carolina Hurricanes have recalled goalie Cam Ward from his brief conditioning stint in the minor leagues.
"I thought three of the four goals that they scored were too easy," Ward said. "It was almost like we gave them to them."
"We just weren't ready to go in the second period," Ward said. "The puck dropped and they immediately attacked us."