- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
Latest Cam Ward Items
Ten points back of the Carolina Hurricanes after Tuesday night's shutout loss, the Caps are perilously close to falling out of the race altogether as the two teams meet again Thursday.
When Cam Ward went down with a knee injury, it looked like trouble. Neither backup Dan Ellis nor minor league starter Justin Peters was considered a bonafide replacement, but the Hurricanes made it clear they would ride with them. So far, it has proven successful.
The team says Ward suffered a third-degree sprain to his medial collateral ligament midway through the second period of Sunday night's 3-2 win at Florida.
Behind solid goaltending and timely offense, Washington put together another victory to be proud of. The Southeast Division lead is just four points away, but the Caps remain in last place.
Braden Holtby's mask wasn't supposed to be a metaphor.
This one was a long time coming. Dmitry Orlov's call-up in mid-November was designed to bring a spark to the struggling Washington Capitals, and it did a lot of that.
Cody Eakin had shaving cream in his mouth, up his nose and in his eyes.
Cam Ward made 36 saves and the Carolina Hurricanes got their offense going in a 4-0 preseason victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Sunday night.
Jaromir Jagr had a goal and an assist and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Detroit Red Wings 3-1 in a preseason game Friday night.