- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Camden
Veterans will go to the front of the line at a private New Jersey health care system under a new program being started in response to problems with the federal Veterans Administration's health system.
Lewis Katz, a self-made man who built his fortune in New York parking lots, billboards and cable TV, and went on to buy the NBA's New Jersey Nets, NHL's New Jersey Devils and The Philadelphia Inquirer, died in a weekend plane crash. He was 72.
They're not your typical Jersey girls, but you could say they're hip.
Authorities say a man was killed after being struck by an SUV in Camden.
A high-ranking Camden County Police official has been charged with lewdness after allegedly exposing himself in a coffee shop.
Two men face arraignment on charges stemming from the slaying of a missing Camden woman.
A New Jersey woman was buried alive in a shallow grave by her landscaper after he offered to drive her to buy a new car, police said Thursday as he and another man were arraigned on murder charges.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has selected the city of Camden to receive a $200,000 grant to support workforce development and job training.
Financial issues and declining attendance have spurred the Roman Catholic Diocese of Camden to consolidate some more churches.
Federal prosecutors say 22 people have been charged for their alleged roles in drug trafficking organizations that processed and distributed crack, powder cocaine and heroin in southern New Jersey.
Police have arrested a man suspected of robbing donations from a New Jersey church.
A southern New Jersey jail inmate who attacked a corrections officer who wouldn't let him get a haircut has been sentenced to three years in prison.
A southern New Jersey man has pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter in the stabbing death of his former girlfriend.
A year after Camden disbanded its police department and brought in a new one with more officers on the street, reported crime has dropped significantly in a city that still ranks as dangerous by any measure.
For families like the Hillards in Leola, it is a nightmare followed by frightening questions.