- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
Topic - cameron crowe
Bruce Springsteen pumped up the volume for music at last year's Toronto International Film Festival, and this year, the cinema showcase has cranked it up to 11.
There's no more music between rocker Nancy Wilson and director Cameron Crowe _ the couple have finalized their divorce.
Court records show rocker Nancy Wilson has filed for divorce from writer-director Cameron Crowe after more than 20 years of marriage.
Mr. Crowe notes in the opening narration that the grunge scene was distinctive for its obsessive record listening.
Crowe, who started as a rock journalist and has known Eddie Vedder and the rest of Pearl Jam almost since the band formed in 1991, said Scorsese's film rocked the world of other music-loving filmmakers, contributing to the current rush of documentaries.