- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Cameron Diaz
If you count yourself among those who've never been cheated on, Cameron Diaz has these words of wisdom: It will happen, or it's already happened and you just don't know it.
Sony Pictures debuted 30 minutes of 3-D footage of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" at movie-theater convention CinemaCon in Las Vegas on Wednesday night.
In the trailer for their new movie "Gambit," Britain's Colin Firth and American co-star Cameron Diaz are shown in various states of undress. But the two say fans shouldn't get the wrong idea _ "Gambit" is a caper film, not a love story.
Cameron Diaz's latest project is all about looking and feeling good.
The stars of the romantic comedy "What to Expect When You're Expecting" had plenty of praise for each other _ and a warning about making out on the hood of a car _ during the film's British premiere in London on Tuesday.
Pixar Animation remains undefeated at the box-office races.
The bawdy middle school comedy "Bad Teacher" makes a nice summer bookend with "Bridesmaids." Each is centered around female rivalry, each is unapologetically crass, and each makes a feeble and unnecessary stab at celebrating the values of friendship and character, partly as a way to lurch the plot toward resolution and partly to avoid the "dark comedy" tag.
As big-screen teachers go, Cameron Diaz will not be joining, say, Sidney Poitier or Sandy Dennis as inspiring role models to her classroom kids.
When actress Cameron Diaz bought a purse as a tourist in China, she never expected the uproar she would face by carrying it to Peru.
Walk riles Elton
"At some point in your life, everybody has been cheated on," she said, laughing. "I'm not saying that the relationship you're in currently, you're going to get cheated on, but eventually or maybe in the past it's happened."