- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Cameron Diaz Items
Hollywood has set its sights on Mitch McConnell, sending out A-list actors and actresses to defeat the Republican Kentucky senator with big-money donations to his Democratic Party opponent in the 2014 race.
On the day Alex Rodriguez was the No. 1 pick in the baseball draft two decades ago, his high school coach predicted a flashy future.
Don't count on Alex Rodriguez giving up his Yankees pinstripes any time soon.
In the trailer for their new movie "Gambit," Britain's Colin Firth and American co-star Cameron Diaz are shown in various states of undress. But the two say fans shouldn't get the wrong idea _ "Gambit" is a caper film, not a love story.
Mariah Carey was so excited about President Obama's re-election that she released a new song in his honor. Beyonce popped up on Instagram with a rebuke for Mitt Romney, while Romney supporter Elisabeth Hasselbeck sent out a disappointed but conciliatory tweet urging a divided United States to become one.
The Beastie Boys' Adam Yauch rapped that he wouldn't "sell my songs for no TV ad." His will shows he wanted to make sure that held true after his death.
Cameron Diaz's latest project is all about looking and feeling good.
The stars of the romantic comedy "What to Expect When You're Expecting" had plenty of praise for each other _ and a warning about making out on the hood of a car _ during the film's British premiere in London on Tuesday.
"The Avengers" continues to muscle out everything else Hollywood throws at it, easily sinking naval rival "Battleship" and other new releases.