- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Cameron Diaz Items
Fresh from leading the Cannes Film Festival jury, Robert De Niro found himself on stage at the Guys Choice Awards praising Keith Richards' "big brass balls" and telling an audience that Sean Penn peaked with "Fast Times at Ridgemont High."
Fresh from leading the Cannes jury, Robert De Niro found himself on stage at the Guys Choice Awards praising Keith Richards' "big brass balls" and telling an audience that Sean Penn peaked with "Fast Times at Ridgemont High."
Christopher Nolan and Jon Favreau are among the latest posse of directors opposing a new premium video-on-demand (VOD) service backed by Warner Bros., Universal, 20th Century Fox and Sony, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Surely Gwyneth Paltrow can't do everything well: She's yet to enter the field of medicine or play professional sports, for example.
As big-screen teachers go, Cameron Diaz will not be joining, say, Sidney Poitier or Sandy Dennis as inspiring role models to her classroom kids.
The British government on Tuesday proposed changes in the law of defamation in England and Wales to provide greater protection for speech and publication and to discourage foreign claimants from seeking an easier ride in English courts.
Cliff Lee arrived at spring training with a big contract and a muscle strain.
The football field wasn't the only place fans could get a glimpse of stars at the Super Bowl - there were plenty of famous faces watching the game as well.
The crew of the latest "Mission: Impossible" will have at least one tall task: filming shots involving the world's highest building.