- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Cameron Munter Items
Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is expected to ask President Obama to end U.S. drone strikes against suspected terrorists in Pakistan and mediate a long-standing dispute with India when the two leaders meet at the White House on Wednesday.
The former U.S. ambassador to Pakistan, who resigned abruptly last year, is calling for Washington and Islamabad to break the "tyranny of negative narratives" and wage a stronger fight against terrorism and corruption in the strategic but unstable South Asian nation.
The U.S. ambassador to Pakistan created a political storm this week when he said that two leading opposition politicians would form a "pro-U.S. government" if either becomes prime minister in next year's elections.
Ryan Crocker, who came out of retirement less than a year ago to accept one of the most dangerous U.S. diplomatic assignments, plans to leave his post as ambassador in Afghanistan this summer.
One of the world's most-wanted terrorist leaders is suing two Pakistani journalists for reporting that he met with the U.S. ambassador to Pakistan.
Did he quit in anger? Was he forced out?
Tunisia accused the United States of interfering in the country's judicial system after U.S. Ambassador Gordon Gray criticized the guilty verdict in the blasphemy trial of a Tunisian television executive.
The new U.S. ambassador to South Korea tried to stay out of the country's bruising politics in his first public speech Tuesday but ended up being dragged into a bitter fight over U.S.-Korea trade.
The United States is vacating an air base in Pakistan used by American drones that target Taliban and al Qaeda militants, complying with a key demand made by Islamabad in retaliation for the NATO airstrikes that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, the U.S. ambassador said Monday.