- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Cameron Silver
The "Dukes of Melrose" hold many style secrets of fashion's royalty, and the duo of Cameron Silver and Christos Garkinos dish some of them on their new Bravo series that follows the owners of Los Angeles' famous Decades vintage store.
Some people like walking into the room knowing they're not wearing a "trend," although not enough starlets understand that, Silver says.
"We didn't want it to be a show that makes you dumber," says Silver, who went on a bit of a rant about entertainment that caters to the lowest common denominator.