- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Cameroon Items
It's a good thing the mayor of World Cup city Manaus has a sense of humor. Because some of the stuff being said about this historic city deep in the heart of the Amazon jungle is laughable.
FIFA has switched the starting times of seven World Cup matches, including the U.S.-Portugal game on June 22 in the Amazonian jungle city of Manaus.
Boko Haram gunmen disguised as Nigerian military personnel shot and hacked to death 19 people on Sunday near the country's border with Cameroon.
FIFA authorized Libya to host World Cup qualifying matches, saying the country is safe enough for its first international home games since the uprising that ousted Moammar Gadhafi.
Libya has been declared safe to host World Cup qualifying matches, the first national team games on home ground since the uprising that ousted Moammar Gadhafi.
Nearly a decade after it was first brought, a lawsuit accusing two oil giants of widespread groundwater contamination in New Hampshire is expected to present jurors with the most complex and time-consuming trial in state history.
China's leaders pledged Tuesday to reduce pomp, ceremony and red carpets for senior officials, who are long accustomed to lavish trappings and distance from ordinary citizens.
The arrest of a Nigerian allegedly smuggling heroin here highlights what officials say is a growing problem of drug trafficking in Central Africa.
Seven of Cameroon's Olympic competitors have disappeared from their official residence and may attempt to seek asylum in Britain, the chief of the African nation's delegation said Tuesday.