- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Camilo Cabana
The body of slain U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Agent James "Terry" Watson was returned to his Louisiana home Monday following his stabbing last week in Colombia during an aborted robbery attempt.
Col. Camilo Cabana of Colombia's National Police said the taxi Mt. Watson was riding in was intercepted by another cab about three blocks from the restaurant.
He said the assailants then abandoned the agent in the street, where he was found shortly afterward by a police patrol.