- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Camilo Villegas
After spending nearly a decade as a caddie, one tough year wasn't enough to keep Brett Waldman from another shot at trying to make it as a player.
Geoff Ogilvy was the big winner at the BMW Championships.
PGA Tour Commissioner Tim Finchem would like to see more common sense used in enforcing penalties for rules infractions phoned in by alert fans watching on television but he said on Tuesday that halting their input completely is "not an option."
PGA Tour Commissioner Tim Finchem is asking the USGA to review the Rules of Golf after two prominent players were disqualified for rules violations that were reported after they signed their scorecards.
The Tournament of Champions lost another star player Friday when Camilo Villegas was disqualified for a rules violation that a television viewer called in after the opening round at Kapalua.
Brett Waldman received his share of quizzical looks at the second stage of Q-school because he had no reason to be there. He caddies for Camilo Villegas, who won the Honda Classic and earned over $3 million this year.
"Great player, great kid, great future," said Camilo Villegas, who played with Ishikawa three years ago in Japan.
"At 17 I had a good shot, a good second shot, and just had a really bad lie there just to the right of the green. I made bogey there," he said.