- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Camp David Items
Joe Biden has been brought back early from his taxpayer-funded vacation at Camp David to participate in President Obama's meeting Monday afternoon with congressional leaders over the government shutdown and debt ceiling limit.
The presidential race is entering the sultry summer, a final lull before the sprint to Election Day, with President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney neck and neck and no sign that either can break away.
The White House abruptly announced Monday that it had scuttled plans to hold the upcoming G-8 economic summit in Chicago, and would instead host world leaders at the presidential retreat at Camp David in Maryland.
Here's Michelle Obama's advice for couples this Valentine's Day: Laugh with your partner.