- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Campbell Spencer
A couple of Republican-leaning billionaires have kicked off a $2.2 million campaign aimed at pressuring the GOP-led House to pass protections for the LGBT community in the workplace.
"We really see this as an important piece of unfinished business for LGBT workers and people around the country," said Campbell Spencer, the manager of the campaign, according to Politico.