- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Campbell
Lucas Woodhouse scored 18 points and Tristan Carey had 17 points and 13 rebounds as Longwood rode a lopsided first half to a 76-53 upset over Campbell on Saturday night and ended a five-game losing streak.
An attorney for former NFL star Darren Sharper said Friday that there is no evidence to support an allegation that he sexually assaulted a woman in New Orleans last September.
Among porcelain antique dolls, whimsical Kewpies, Barbie dolls and even paper dolls, cloth dolls in the image of African-Americans drew special attention among more than 1,200 collectors in New Orleans for the annual convention of the United Federation of Doll Clubs.
The two brightest stars for Navy in yesterday's intrasquad scrimmage might not see the field during the regular season, but they did provide a glimpse of future promise for the Midshipmen.
Campbell said she did not know who he had hired to defend him in the Los Angeles case.
Campbell noted that the complaint said the woman had said she consumed a large amount of alcohol.