- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Canaan
Police in Canaan, New Hampshire, say a woman has died in tractor trailer-car collision on Route 4.
Police say they seized over $16,000 worth of heroin, cocaine, marijuana and prescription drugs from a New Hampshire home over the weekend.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Indianapolis 500 is new again.
As does Kanaan, who said he, like most everyone, expects the winner to come from the first three rows, inhabited by the top three teams in the 12-year-old IndyCar Series.
"Everybody's back, and that's just an incredible feeling," said Kanaan, considered by many the best driver never to have won here. "It's always a 33-car field, but this year it's just so competitive that anything could happen."