- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Canada
While some people may be surprised to learn that mountain goats are not native to the Black Hills, state wildlife officials hope a rejuvenated population of transplants and zoo escapees will continue to grow and thrive.
More than two dozen rare trees have been identified on Western Michigan University's campus - including one that might be the tallest of its species in the state, if not the country, the university's manager of natural area and preserves said.
The Myrtle Beach area is welcoming the country's Canadian neighbors for an annual celebration.
A biologist who has studied the decline in Vermont's bat populations since white nose syndrome started killing tens of thousands almost a decade ago says he thinks the worst of the epidemic is over and at least one affected species is beginning to recover.
The owner of the Ambassador Bridge is asking a judge to stop the U.S. Coast Guard from giving a permit for a new bridge connecting Michigan and Ontario.
That's what the Eatons call a fun day out at the world indoor championships.
Olympic gold medalist Jamie Anderson wrapped up the TTR World Snowboard Tour slopestyle title Friday with a victory in snowy conditions at Vail Mountain.
Canada's Supreme Court on Friday upheld the sexual assault conviction of a man who tricked his girlfriend into becoming pregnant by poking holes her condoms, settling a long-running case that raised questions on whether contraception deception and withholding vital information amounts to sexual assault.
"Climate change" historically polls very low, so the Republicans seem not to have noticed that an attack on the American energy revolution is going to be a hot political issue in at least the 2014 elections and probably 2016 as well.
Alex Fiva of Switzerland and Marte Hoeie Gjefsen of Norway won skicross World Cup events on Friday.
The Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe is showcasing a bit of tribal culture during a weekend hand drum contest at Grand Casino in Hinckley.
Midwest weather hasn't felt much like spring the past two weeks but the big pelicans on a pair of southern Illinois lakes are nonetheless headed north after leaving winter homes on the Gulf of Mexico.
Canadian women's goalie Shannon Szabados has agreed to a contract with the Columbus Cottonmouths of the Southern Professional Hockey League.
Mans Hedberg of Sweden and Sarka Pancochova of Czech Republic won the season's final World Cup slopestyle events on Thursday to take the snowboard discipline titles.