- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Canada
The Obama administration is putting off its decision on the Keystone XL oil pipeline, likely until after the November elections, by extending its review of the controversial project indefinitely.
Team Canada announced on Friday that Caps forwards Troy Brouwer, Jason Chimera and Joel Ward will represent their country in the World Championships in Belarus next month.
Gov. Brian Sandoval is heading a delegation of Nevada business and education leaders on a trade mission to Canada.
When he came to Washington, Capitals forward Joel Ward decided to wear a number near and dear to his heart.
With disappointing season behind them, some Capitals are making plans to compete in next month's World Hockey Championships
U.S. Coast Guard and Royal Canadian Mounted Police are training together in South Carolina and then riding along with each other to patrol waterways along the United-States-Canadian border, checking for everything from safety violations to drug and cigarette running.
Responding to a series of fiery train derailments, federal regulators said Wednesday they will propose that trains transporting crude oil have at least two-man crews and requirements aimed at preventing parked train cars from coming loose and causing an accident like one in July that killed 47 people.
A pair of osprey have begun building a nest on a man-made platform along the Clark Fork River in Missoula that biologists reserved for the fish-hawks after a pair of early-bird Canada geese laid claim to the spot last year.
Three environmental groups plan to file a federal lawsuit against Idaho if state officials don't address incidental trapping of federally protected Canada lynx.
For years, Canadians would cross the border to the U.S. to shop at Target. Exporting its cheap chic there seemed like a no-brainer.
Canada's wounded warriors are now being told they cannot criticize military leadership if they want to receive medical treatment, a top Canadian newspaper reported Wednesday.
State officials in Fairbanks have taken steps to welcome Canada geese while directing them away from airplanes and jets at Fairbanks International Airport.
It's a secret Hayley Wickenheiser could no longer hide.
A U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman says federal agents have seized more than 60 pounds of cocaine at the U.S.-Canada border and arrested two men.
Rep. Lee Terry suggested Thursday that billionaire activist Tom Steyer's opposition to the Keystone XL pipeline is fueled by concern for his bottom line, not for the environment.