- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
Latest Canada Items
With disappointing season behind them, some Capitals are making plans to compete in next month's World Hockey Championships
U.S. Coast Guard and Royal Canadian Mounted Police are training together in South Carolina and then riding along with each other to patrol waterways along the United-States-Canadian border, checking for everything from safety violations to drug and cigarette running.
Responding to a series of fiery train derailments, federal regulators said Wednesday they will propose that trains transporting crude oil have at least two-man crews and requirements aimed at preventing parked train cars from coming loose and causing an accident like one in July that killed 47 people.
Three environmental groups plan to file a federal lawsuit against Idaho if state officials don't address incidental trapping of federally protected Canada lynx.
A pair of osprey have begun building a nest on a man-made platform along the Clark Fork River in Missoula that biologists reserved for the fish-hawks after a pair of early-bird Canada geese laid claim to the spot last year.
For years, Canadians would cross the border to the U.S. to shop at Target. Exporting its cheap chic there seemed like a no-brainer.
Canada's wounded warriors are now being told they cannot criticize military leadership if they want to receive medical treatment, a top Canadian newspaper reported Wednesday.
State officials in Fairbanks have taken steps to welcome Canada geese while directing them away from airplanes and jets at Fairbanks International Airport.
It's a secret Hayley Wickenheiser could no longer hide.