- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Canada Items
Cody Hodgson had a hat trick and Matt Read scored twice to lead Canada's 6-1 rout of Denmark at the ice hockey world championship on Thursday.
Sears is considering selling its Canadian operations as the retailer looks for ways to prop up its sagging business.
Fife and drum units from across the U. S. and Canada are heading to Colonial Williamsburg to celebrate the tradition of military music.
Three railway employees arrested in the runaway oil train explosion that killed 47 people were arraigned and released on bail Tuesday. They face criminal negligence charges in the small Quebec town that was devastated by the horrific inferno, which led to calls for making oil trains safer across North America.
Defending champion Sweden edged Norway 2-1 Tuesday for its third straight victory at the hockey world championships.
Several thousand pro-life advocates rallied in Canada’s national capital May 8, seeking an end to abortion and giving witness to the growth of the pro-life movement across the country.
Two opponents in the hotly-contested Arkansas U.S. Senate race joined with officials from a pipe manufacturer Monday to press for approval of the Keystone XL Pipeline, which would move crude oil from Canada to U.S. refineries.
Founders of the pro-life organization Life Nation were present in Rome for Italy’s recent March for Life, and spoke of their decision to return to their native Romania to fill the gap where a pro-life presence was lacking.
Ovechkin beat veteran goaltender Tim Thomas with backhand on a penalty shot in the first period for his third goal of the tournament. Ovechkin set up both of Tikhonov's goals in the second, with Yevgeni Kuznetsov and Sergei Plotnikov also scoring for Russia.