- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Candace Bushnell
A conspiracy-obsessed hacker who recently targeted George W. Bush and Colin Powell has stolen and posted online the opening pages of an unfinished novel by "Sex and the City" author Candace Bushnell.
Meghan McCain supports Romney's presidential bid
"Summer and the City: A Carrie Diaries Novel" (Balzer + Bray/HarperCollins), by Candace Bushnell: Candace Bushnell, author of "Sex and the City," the book that inspired the HBO series and two movies, has taken on the daunting task of attracting readers to her new young adult series.
"Definitely something on the screen," Miss Bushnell told the Caller. "Big or small screen."