- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Candace Bushnell
A conspiracy-obsessed hacker who recently targeted George W. Bush and Colin Powell has stolen and posted online the opening pages of an unfinished novel by "Sex and the City" author Candace Bushnell.
Meghan McCain supports Romney's presidential bid
"Summer and the City: A Carrie Diaries Novel" (Balzer + Bray/HarperCollins), by Candace Bushnell: Candace Bushnell, author of "Sex and the City," the book that inspired the HBO series and two movies, has taken on the daunting task of attracting readers to her new young adult series.
"Definitely something on the screen," Miss Bushnell told the Caller. "Big or small screen."