- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Candace Bushnell
A conspiracy-obsessed hacker who recently targeted George W. Bush and Colin Powell has stolen and posted online the opening pages of an unfinished novel by "Sex and the City" author Candace Bushnell.
Meghan McCain supports Romney's presidential bid
"Summer and the City: A Carrie Diaries Novel" (Balzer + Bray/HarperCollins), by Candace Bushnell: Candace Bushnell, author of "Sex and the City," the book that inspired the HBO series and two movies, has taken on the daunting task of attracting readers to her new young adult series.
"Definitely something on the screen," Miss Bushnell told the Caller. "Big or small screen."