- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Candace Parker Items
Phoenix's Diana Taurasi, Seattle's Sue Bird and Indiana's Tamika Catchings were voted as starters for the WNBA All-Star game again.
Sparks forward Candace Parker will be out for about six weeks due to a torn meniscus in her right knee.
Sparks forward Candace Parker is headed back to Los Angeles to have an MRI on her right knee that she injured in Sunday's loss to the New York Liberty.
Reserve forward Ebony Hoffman scored 12 points to lead a balanced offense as the Los Angeles Sparks beat defending champion Seattle 74-50 on Sunday night, snapping a seven-game losing streak to the Storm.
Ticha Penicheiro looked around at the start of training camp for the Los Angeles Sparks and noticed a huge difference.
The Seattle Storm had such a dominant run to the WNBA championship last year, they are the overwhelming favorites to win again as the league opens its 15th season this weekend.