- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Candice Bergen
Broadway theaters will dim their marquee lights on Friday night in memory of Gore Vidal and the cast of his play "The Best Man" will dedicate the next week of performances to the late author and playwright.
Broadway theaters will dim their marquee lights on Friday night in memory of Gore Vidal and the cast of his play "The Best Man" will dedicate the next week of performances to the author and playwright.
Cybill Shepherd, John Stamos, Kristin Davis and Elizabeth Ashley are set to get political _ they're joining the cast of "Gore Vidal's The Best Man."
Jessica Chastain, Nick Jonas, Amanda Seyfried and Jim Parsons are some of the young stars tapped to help host Neil Patrick Harris hand out Tony Awards.
James Earl Jones will have some big-name help when he returns to Broadway.
Michael Cacoyannis, the Cyprus born-filmmaker and screenwriter who directed the 1964 film classic "Zorba the Greek," starring Anthony Quinn, has died at an Athens hospital. He was 89.
Candice Bergen will pen a second memoir as a follow-up to her 1984 book "Knock Wood."