- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Candice Wiggins
The Sparks have signed free agent guard Candice Wiggins, who has averaged double-figure scoring in four of her six WNBA seasons.
Skylar Diggins likes that WNBA teams may now dread a trip to Tulsa.
The Minnesota Lynx showed potential for years, with plenty of high draft picks for a success-starved franchise to build around. Pieces were always missing in the end.
"I have the most unselfish teammates," she said. "They look for me more than they look for themselves. I can't take a group of girls like that for granted."
"I've watched Skylar since her freshman year at Notre Dame," Wiggins said. "There are a lot of dimensions to her game that will make me better. Our games are so complementary of one another, I think we will elevate each other's play. Skylar elevates everyone's play around her."