- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Caps
Caps is the plural of the form of headgear cap. Caps may also refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
Marty Erat had been seeking a trade since November. He'll be back in Washington on Saturday.
Will the Caps ever trade Marty Erat? How about Dmitry Orlov? Your questions answered in our Friday 6-Pack
Why all the negativity surrounding the Capitals lately? What's going on with Erat, Holtby, Oleksy and Wilson? We answer your questions.
A couple of weeks ago, Capitals defenseman Steve Oleksy had a fresh set of stitches in his lower lip. They're gone now. Taking their place are a couple of scrapes that will probably be followed by a bruise on his right cheek. That's what happens when you take a puck to the face from close range.
Karl Alzner and his fellow players skating in Calgary last week tried to turn up the intensity from typical, informal workouts during the NHL lockout in an attempt to simulate the regular season. They skated hard and pressed on workouts.
Cameron Schilling likes to play it safe. He bought clothes with his first paycheck from the Washington Capitals, and he drives a used Audi.
George McPhee doesn't look like a man in a hurry. The vacancy sign has been up for a Washington Capitals coach for a month now since Dale Hunter's unsurprising departure, but the urgency to make a move before next weekend's NHL draft isn't there.