- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Caps Items
Will Brian MacLellan really be a 'new' voice at GM for the Caps?
Capitals left wing Jason Chimera has proven his three-goal season of a year ago was a fluke.
Former Capitals general manager George McPhee had his farewell press conference at Kettler Iceplex on Monday morning. It was the day he figured was coming as the season slipped away from his team, which missed the Stanley Cup playoffs for the first time in six years.
The Capitals are facing quite a few decisions after missing the playoffs for the first time in seven years.
Caps fans can breathe a sigh of relief. Nicklas Backstrom was out taking regular shifts on the Capitals second line with Evgeny Kuznetsov and Troy Brouwer.
Jaroslav Halak says he's physically ready to carry the load down the stretch for the Capitals.
Will the Caps ever trade Marty Erat? How about Dmitry Orlov? Your questions answered in our Friday 6-Pack
Why all the negativity surrounding the Capitals lately? What's going on with Erat, Holtby, Oleksy and Wilson? We answer your questions.
A couple of weeks ago, Capitals defenseman Steve Oleksy had a fresh set of stitches in his lower lip. They're gone now. Taking their place are a couple of scrapes that will probably be followed by a bruise on his right cheek. That's what happens when you take a puck to the face from close range.