- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Captains Quarters
"The real cause of the failure of the supercommittee was the idea that a supercommittee would act any differently than the Congress at large," observes HotAir.com senior editor Ed Morrissey, who adds, "While that's bad news in the short run, it's probably good news in the long run.
Ed Morrissey, of the conservative media blog Hot Air, questioned the video even though he wrote, "I don't disagree with much, if anything" that it says.