- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Cardinals
==Sports==* Arizona Cardinals, an American professional football team* Ball State Cardinals, the athletic teams of Ball State University* Cardenales de Lara, a Venezuelan baseball team* CUA Cardinals, the athletic teams of the Catholic University of America* Lamar Cardinals, the athletic teams of Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas, USA* Louisville Cardinals, the athletic teams of University of Louisville* Mapúa Cardinals, the athletic teams of Mapúa Institute of Technology* St. Louis Cardinals, an American professional baseball team* Stanford Cardinal, the athletic teams of Stanford University* Wesleyan Cardinals, the athletic teams of Wesleyan University - Source: Wikipedia
The Giants sure are tough to eliminate this postseason.
Cardinals manager Tony La Russa said a fan told him he hoped he would get shingles again and that others took insults too far in St. Louis' 8-7, 11-inning victory over the Milwaukee Brewers.
Louisville coach Rick Pitino thought it looked like roller derby. Kentucky center Josh Harrellson kept waiting for another fight to break out. Coach John Calipari sensed a maliciousness that bordered on unseemly.