- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Carl Crawford Items
Joe Torre, Tony La Russa and Bobby Cox made the biggest news on the first day of the winter meetings, an indication of the timeout in the trade-and-signings market.
Thumping his chest as he rounded the bases.
The Boston Red Sox didn't just build a World Series champion in 2013.
John Farrell failed in his last managerial job. The Boston Red Sox had their worst record in nearly a half century.
Shane Victorino snapped out of another postseason slump at the perfect time.
Zack Greinke gave the Los Angeles Dodgers the clutch performance they needed in a 6-4 victory over the Cardinals on Wednesday that trimmed St. Louis' lead to 3-2 in the NL championship series.
Adam Wainwright yielded six hits and two runs in seven innings, but the Cardinals couldn't score a run for their ace in their third straight awful offensive game, losing 3-0 to the Dodgers in Game 3 on Monday night.
Without him the Los Angeles Dodgers are just another underachieving team in the National League West, while Don Mattingly finds ways to spend his unexpected summer vacation.
Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp is expected to miss the three-game series against the Blue Jays after spraining his left ankle.