- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Carl Edwards Items
Edwards sailed past Marcos Ambrose on a restart with 25 laps remaining to win Sunday at Sonoma Raceway. Edwards had never finished higher than third at Sonoma.
In a hurry to fly back to Indianapolis, Chip Ganassi abruptly left the news conference after Jamie McMurray's upset victory in the Sprint All-Star race. Before he stepped down from the podium, Ganassi leaned in and planted a kiss on McMurray's cheek.
Jamie McMurray started his day at home with his young son, who vowed to spend the day playing in his sand box.
Matt Kenseth and Carl Edwards were not the closest of teammates when both drove for Roush Fenway Racing.
Social media was abuzz all weekend as Carl Edwards celebrated his return to Kansas Speedway: Carl sat with Joe Gibbs Racing at the driver meeting! Carl was flustered when asked if he can win a championship at Roush Fenway Racing!
Carl Edwards boasts a stout resume at Kansas Speedway, reeling off the kind of finishes that keep him in contention at one of his favorite tracks.
During the long rain delay at Bristol Motor Speedway, Danica Patrick encouraged the broadcast team to interview her boyfriend.
If two rain delays totaling more than five hours weren't enough, the water-logged race at Bristol Motor Speedway had a battery fly out of a car and spread a toilet paper-looking substance all over the track.
After two rain delays lasting more than five hours, a slick race track wasn't going to stop Carl Edwards from celebrating his first win of the season.