- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
Latest Carl Edwards Items
Kyle Busch watched his No. 18 car going around the track in Texas from the team's pit box Sunday.
Cousin Carl vs. Smoke.
Carl Edwards isn't going to have to look far to find out where Tony Stewart is at the start Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway.
Needing to almost win out for a chance at his sixth consecutive Sprint Cup championship, Jimmie Johnson had every opportunity to make that happen after Tony Stewart passed him less than three laps from the finish of Sunday's crash-filled race at Martinsville Speedway.
Two weeks, two races and two very contrasting versions of NASCAR.
Rain has washed out Sprint Cup qualifying this weekend at Martinsville Speedway.
Roush Fenway Racing teammates Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth couldn't have asked for a better scenario than rain washing out qualifying for Sunday's race at Martinsville Speedway.
Sometimes you find out more about someone in death than you ever knew about them in life.
The death of Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon has sparked safety discussions throughout motorsports just as NASCAR heads to one of the fastest tracks on its circuit.