- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Carl Edwards Items
Kyle Busch watched his No. 18 car going around the track in Texas from the team's pit box Sunday.
Cousin Carl vs. Smoke.
Carl Edwards isn't going to have to look far to find out where Tony Stewart is at the start Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway.
Needing to almost win out for a chance at his sixth consecutive Sprint Cup championship, Jimmie Johnson had every opportunity to make that happen after Tony Stewart passed him less than three laps from the finish of Sunday's crash-filled race at Martinsville Speedway.
Two weeks, two races and two very contrasting versions of NASCAR.
Roush Fenway Racing teammates Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth couldn't have asked for a better scenario than rain washing out qualifying for Sunday's race at Martinsville Speedway.
Rain has washed out Sprint Cup qualifying this weekend at Martinsville Speedway.
Sometimes you find out more about someone in death than you ever knew about them in life.
The death of Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon has sparked safety discussions throughout motorsports just as NASCAR heads to one of the fastest tracks on its circuit.