- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Carl Goodman
Although a sequel to 2010's "Piranha 3D" seems entirely superfluous, don't tell that to the target demo of gorehounds and softcore-deprived teens (if they still exist) who may still take some notice. Regardless, the sub-par franchise installment "Piranha 3DD" will quickly sink beneath the waves to find a suitable resting place in video, where it will surely tempt younger viewers to outwit the R-rated restrictions.